To start, I took two teaspoons of orbeez and soaked them in 6 cups of water for 4-5 hours prior to making the stress balls. Once it was time to make the orbeez, we dumped off some of the excess water.
We made changes from the original directions - we made stress balls that worked for us. When the girls tackle this again, I'm sure they will do something different and find a new way to create them. They made five stress balls today and each one was different. But that is part of the whole process. Creating, making, tinkering - you never stop...even when you think you have it "right" you come up with another way.
Until next time,